I have graciously accepted the Shine On Award …
The rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Seven things about me in a list that shines on…
- Me as a Metis (I am of aboriginal, French and Irish on my mother’s side)
- Grew up poor
- I still managed to be happy even though
- Since I was young I had a very active imagination
- I wrote my first story over 10 yrs. ago before it was published
- The second book of the story was published within a year after
- I prefer a spritzer, a 1/4 glass of red wine mixed with sprite, for an evening cocktail
My shining nominees are listed. Please visit these wonderful blogs
Thank You for thinking of me A. Long of ajwrites57.