Recovering a chair is lot of work but worth the change. Here is one I did.
Prying off the old covering was not easy. There were tons of staples and I scratched the frame trying to take the fabric off the back so I had to go over it with stain. I did darken it.
Once the fabric was removed I used it as a guide to cut the new fabric.
I was fortunate the seat came off and I didn’t have to work around the chair frame.
I stapled the fabric back on the back portion of the chair and recovered the seat then secured it with staples and put it back on the chair frame.
Beautifully done! Sharing…
Have a lovely week and take good care of you! ❤ xo